Be A Part of Our 200th Issue!!!
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is just around the corner, and I thought it would be fun if all of you could participate! (No, I'm not just a lazy editor, stop thinking things like that...)
For our 200th issue, we're going to put an article in the front called, "200 Things To Do With Linux", and you get to fill in those 200 things! Just drop your favorite thing to do with Linux in this nifty form, and we'll try to get 'em all in. We'll try to give you credit as well, as long as your name isn't something really long or really offensive.
If we get more than 200, we'll pick our favorites. If we get fewer than 200, I'll have to fill in the rest myself. Either way, we'll have a list of 200 fun things to do with our favorite operating system.
This is a very limited time endeavor. The post is only going to be up for a few days. If you want your idea forever immortalized in the 200th issue of Linux Journal, this is your opportunity. So tell us! What do you like to do with Linux?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Saving the Net
- Why Python?
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption