Miguel Hernandez is the Founder & Head Geek at the OpenMindz Group, an IT consulting and web development firm in Los Angeles, CA. He's been working with technology since the early 90's, mostly in Software QA. He got introduced to UNIX through Kermit back in 1991 but really embraced Linux and Open Source in 2001. He's contributed to several open source projects through QA/testing including OpenOffice.org, Songbird & Drupal (where he's still a member of the core patch testing team). He loves everything Linux, Open Source, ninjas and robots, but hates writing in 3rd person.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.