Miguel Hernandez is the Founder & Head Geek at the OpenMindz Group, an IT consulting and web development firm in Los Angeles, CA. He's been working with technology since the early 90's, mostly in Software QA. He got introduced to UNIX through Kermit back in 1991 but really embraced Linux and Open Source in 2001. He's contributed to several open source projects through QA/testing including OpenOffice.org, Songbird & Drupal (where he's still a member of the core patch testing team). He loves everything Linux, Open Source, ninjas and robots, but hates writing in 3rd person.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways