Computer Scientist / Writer / Musician
Open Source project(s) I'm involved with or passionate about:
A variety of projects involving Linux clusters and High Performance Computing. Oh, and the saxophone. Not open source of course, but sometimes open mic.
I've spent a couple of bizallion years in places like Libya, North Africa, several US National Laboratories, and a half-dozen bars in Santa Fe, New Mexico (playing music: what were you thinking?)
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.