I have been involved with Linux since November 1991 and using it almost exclusively for both home and work since 1995. While I am semi-retired from active participation in the Linux and Open Source worlds, I still use and advocate both. The reason I am not as active as I once was is due to being disabled.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers