I have been involved with Linux since November 1991 and using it almost exclusively for both home and work since 1995. While I am semi-retired from active participation in the Linux and Open Source worlds, I still use and advocate both. The reason I am not as active as I once was is due to being disabled.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- July 2016 Issue of Linux Journal