Automatix Teams up with Technalign
Jan 18, 2008 By thesteve13
Automatix had Teamed up with Technalign to develop a version of Automatix specifically for Pioneer linux.
Here is the Annoucments
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Linux for Astronomers
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database