Automatix Teams up with Technalign
Jan 18, 2008 By thesteve13
Automatix had Teamed up with Technalign to develop a version of Automatix specifically for Pioneer linux.
Here is the Annoucments
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog