SOCKET Programming Trouble
I'm doing some simple server/client based socket progs in C. My problem is that the sending routine uses the protocol family PF_PACKET -> with SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_UDP so i made some own cooked frames and send them with sendto(). I' have monitored them with tcpdump, the packet arrives, the ip sum is ok the udp socket too.
The in the receiver routine is PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_UDP the socket is binded to the proper device and never becomes readable.... WHY??????????? tcpdump sees that the packet is arrived the dest address and port are ok, but the socket never becomes readable...
Is someone have practice in this kind of solution?????
so once again i must send with PF_PACKET (because of some ehternet broadcast features) and must receive with PF_INET.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)