SOCKET Programming Trouble
I'm doing some simple server/client based socket progs in C. My problem is that the sending routine uses the protocol family PF_PACKET -> with SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_UDP so i made some own cooked frames and send them with sendto(). I' have monitored them with tcpdump, the packet arrives, the ip sum is ok the udp socket too.
The in the receiver routine is PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_UDP the socket is binded to the proper device and never becomes readable.... WHY??????????? tcpdump sees that the packet is arrived the dest address and port are ok, but the socket never becomes readable...
Is someone have practice in this kind of solution?????
so once again i must send with PF_PACKET (because of some ehternet broadcast features) and must receive with PF_INET.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration