Looking for Product Review
Ok, I remember reading about a really cool web-desktop API in a recent (well within the last year or so) issue of Linux Journal.
It was named "Open-*something*" and it looked very promising. It supported either flash or ajax and you could write your own web-enabled applications for it. It seemed like an online scripting language.
It was sort of a review, not a whole full-blown review, but more of a small blurb in the "New Products" section.
I had went to the website right away, checked it out but forgotten to bookmark the link.
Can anyone help me out?
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python