Looking for Product Review
Ok, I remember reading about a really cool web-desktop API in a recent (well within the last year or so) issue of Linux Journal.
It was named "Open-*something*" and it looked very promising. It supported either flash or ajax and you could write your own web-enabled applications for it. It seemed like an online scripting language.
It was sort of a review, not a whole full-blown review, but more of a small blurb in the "New Products" section.
I had went to the website right away, checked it out but forgotten to bookmark the link.
Can anyone help me out?
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Three More Lessons
- Django Models and Migrations
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile