Looking for Product Review
Ok, I remember reading about a really cool web-desktop API in a recent (well within the last year or so) issue of Linux Journal.
It was named "Open-*something*" and it looked very promising. It supported either flash or ajax and you could write your own web-enabled applications for it. It seemed like an online scripting language.
It was sort of a review, not a whole full-blown review, but more of a small blurb in the "New Products" section.
I had went to the website right away, checked it out but forgotten to bookmark the link.
Can anyone help me out?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...