Sound Card for Server
I have an Intel Server running Redhat Enterprise 4 and need to fit a PCI soundcard to it. I have tried a Creative SoundBalster Value but the CA0103-DBQ chip is not supported by ALSA. The older sound Blaster Live 5.1 with EMU10K1 chip works okay in a workstation but it won't fit in the server as it requires the newer 3.3V PCI bus. Can anybody recommend a 3.3V PCI soundcard is ALSA supported?
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration