LJ is Hiring
Linux Journal is looking to add a sales person to its team. Must be strong in sales, energetic, intelligent, interested in Linux (we'll train the right candidate) and fun. (Those are our only demands, we swear.) :-)
This person will be in charge of both print and on-line advertising sales for a selected territory. Interested or know someone who may be? Please drop me a line.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk