LJ is Hiring
Linux Journal is looking to add a sales person to its team. Must be strong in sales, energetic, intelligent, interested in Linux (we'll train the right candidate) and fun. (Those are our only demands, we swear.) :-)
This person will be in charge of both print and on-line advertising sales for a selected territory. Interested or know someone who may be? Please drop me a line.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds