LJ is Hiring
Linux Journal is looking to add a sales person to its team. Must be strong in sales, energetic, intelligent, interested in Linux (we'll train the right candidate) and fun. (Those are our only demands, we swear.) :-)
This person will be in charge of both print and on-line advertising sales for a selected territory. Interested or know someone who may be? Please drop me a line.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!