Geeky Gifts -- an XO
It wasn't exactly a gift, but I wound up with an XO (One Laptop Per Child) Laptop.
It started when my wife and I decided to donate a laptop as our Christmas gift to her sisters. Then we decided to do the "give one, get one" thing and have one to use. Anyway, it's really neat! And there are several others in my neighborhood so I am hoping we can arrange a playdate for them.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer