Geeky Gifts -- an XO
It wasn't exactly a gift, but I wound up with an XO (One Laptop Per Child) Laptop.
It started when my wife and I decided to donate a laptop as our Christmas gift to her sisters. Then we decided to do the "give one, get one" thing and have one to use. Anyway, it's really neat! And there are several others in my neighborhood so I am hoping we can arrange a playdate for them.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Debugging Democracy
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff