Geeky Gifts -- I-CY Penguin
Ok, so I thought I'd go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. I got this cute little penguin in my stocking. :)
I also got an rc helicopter, but I didn't think anyone needed to see video of me crashing it into walls. Maybe I'll record it when I learn how to fly it.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways