Geeky Gifts -- What Did You Get?
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
Here’s what happens when you are a Linux lover that tells his family about Open Source all the time.
Yes, penguin poop tastes good, albeit crunchy. So what did you get?
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Debugging Democracy
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me