Geeky Gifts -- What Did You Get?
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
Here’s what happens when you are a Linux lover that tells his family about Open Source all the time.
Yes, penguin poop tastes good, albeit crunchy. So what did you get?
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- A Switch for Your RPi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service