Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites