Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Android Candy: If You're Not Using This, Then Do That
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Linux in Government: Major Breakthrough in Linux Technology
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration