Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution