Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket