Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect