Spam Spam Spam
Ok, ya got me. Lots of spam slipping through today, and I am desperately wondering what Britney Spears has to do with Microsoft.
Every now and then I have these days where I have to sift through a bunch of spam that sneaks through our filters, and I just wonder why. What does anyone have to gain by posting nonsensical strings of random characters?
Whoever you are, I would strongly advise channeling all that energy into something more productive.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron