In case you didn't know, Linux Journal pays $100 for tech tips we publish in the magazine. Please send tips and your postal address to email@example.com to be considered for possible publication.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk