Drupal 5.5? I must have missed 5.4
While I was looking the other way, the good people behind the Drupal project went and released TWO updates. If you blinked, you probably missed the release of Drupal 5.4, which corrected a potential SQL injection vulnerability. The release was immediately followed (well, a day later) by Drupal 5.5 to correct a minor boo boo created with the previous update.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration