Drupal 5.5? I must have missed 5.4
While I was looking the other way, the good people behind the Drupal project went and released TWO updates. If you blinked, you probably missed the release of Drupal 5.4, which corrected a potential SQL injection vulnerability. The release was immediately followed (well, a day later) by Drupal 5.5 to correct a minor boo boo created with the previous update.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development