Drupal 5.5? I must have missed 5.4
While I was looking the other way, the good people behind the Drupal project went and released TWO updates. If you blinked, you probably missed the release of Drupal 5.4, which corrected a potential SQL injection vulnerability. The release was immediately followed (well, a day later) by Drupal 5.5 to correct a minor boo boo created with the previous update.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep