Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
|Chemistry on the Desktop||Mar 23, 2017|
|Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI||Mar 23, 2017|
|Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution||Mar 22, 2017|
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi