Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python