Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Cross-Platform Software Development Using CMake
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014