Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Apprentice: Improve Bash Shell Scripts Using Dialog
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)