Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Many Drives, One Folder