Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Consent That Goes Both Ways
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing