Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud