Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux