Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- DevOps for Dummies
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development