Linux boot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i remember i had installed gentoo in it.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Nightfall on Linux
- Vivaldi Technologies Vivaldi Web Browser
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Android Candy: More Life Gamification