So, I'm reading Popular Science today and run across this:
Nature, technology and science converge.
Intel Core 2 Duo processor - T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375–1.3V
160G Hard drive - laptop drive
1G RAM - NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
Tornado 80mm fan - ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
The artist is Kasey McMahon who on her site says about the project, "There is also something intrinsically funny about putting a computer in a beaver. In fact, I find it difficult to think of a more ridiculous case housing for an office machine. All innuendos aside, what better creature to house the busiest of machines - the machine that has sped up our lives and made us captive to a constant flow of information."
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science