So, I'm reading Popular Science today and run across this:
Nature, technology and science converge.
Intel Core 2 Duo processor - T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375–1.3V
160G Hard drive - laptop drive
1G RAM - NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
Tornado 80mm fan - ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
The artist is Kasey McMahon who on her site says about the project, "There is also something intrinsically funny about putting a computer in a beaver. In fact, I find it difficult to think of a more ridiculous case housing for an office machine. All innuendos aside, what better creature to house the busiest of machines - the machine that has sped up our lives and made us captive to a constant flow of information."
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Secret Agent Man
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)