Anyone experimented with Linux within a VM on Mac OS X Leopard?
I have VMware and Parallels, but I only use them to run Windows XP and Vista. I'd like to hear from a few people who are running Red Hat, Debian or some other flavor of Linux within Mac OS X Leopard, and what kind of results you're getting. What distro works best, for example? Does X interplay nicely with Mac?
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development