Anyone experimented with Linux within a VM on Mac OS X Leopard?
I have VMware and Parallels, but I only use them to run Windows XP and Vista. I'd like to hear from a few people who are running Red Hat, Debian or some other flavor of Linux within Mac OS X Leopard, and what kind of results you're getting. What distro works best, for example? Does X interplay nicely with Mac?
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Drupal Special Edition
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Eleven SSH Tricks
- Ten Commands Every Linux Developer Should Know
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Monitoring Hard Disks with SMART
- Work the Shell - Dealing with Spaces in Filenames