Anyone experimented with Linux within a VM on Mac OS X Leopard?
I have VMware and Parallels, but I only use them to run Windows XP and Vista. I'd like to hear from a few people who are running Red Hat, Debian or some other flavor of Linux within Mac OS X Leopard, and what kind of results you're getting. What distro works best, for example? Does X interplay nicely with Mac?
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- animal pajamas
3 hours 24 min ago
- thanks for you post.
3 hours 30 min ago
- thanks for share, great
20 hours 44 min ago
- There are factors which are
1 day 1 hour ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 2 hours ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 6 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 16 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 23 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
2 days 33 min ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 3 hours ago