Anyone successfully using a print server that supports print accounting? Preferably with user authentication or support of some kind?
Basically, my network has 500 or so computers, representing Linux, OSX, OS9, and Windows. I'm tired of not knowing where print jobs are coming from, especially when someone prints 8,000 copies of Pokemon codes.
I can't get PyKota to work for beans, so unless you have a magic key there -- I'm looking for something else.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal