Anyone successfully using a print server that supports print accounting? Preferably with user authentication or support of some kind?
Basically, my network has 500 or so computers, representing Linux, OSX, OS9, and Windows. I'm tired of not knowing where print jobs are coming from, especially when someone prints 8,000 copies of Pokemon codes.
I can't get PyKota to work for beans, so unless you have a magic key there -- I'm looking for something else.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 5 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
4 hours 37 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 57 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
10 hours 29 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
15 hours 32 min ago
15 hours 52 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
16 hours 17 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
16 hours 30 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 9 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
22 hours 43 min ago