Anyone successfully using a print server that supports print accounting? Preferably with user authentication or support of some kind?
Basically, my network has 500 or so computers, representing Linux, OSX, OS9, and Windows. I'm tired of not knowing where print jobs are coming from, especially when someone prints 8,000 copies of Pokemon codes.
I can't get PyKota to work for beans, so unless you have a magic key there -- I'm looking for something else.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal