Anyone successfully using a print server that supports print accounting? Preferably with user authentication or support of some kind?
Basically, my network has 500 or so computers, representing Linux, OSX, OS9, and Windows. I'm tired of not knowing where print jobs are coming from, especially when someone prints 8,000 copies of Pokemon codes.
I can't get PyKota to work for beans, so unless you have a magic key there -- I'm looking for something else.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming