Content Creation with Ubuntu Studio
Are you a musician? An amateur videographer? A graphic designer? Well, don't spend countless hours trying to configure your standard Linux distribution to handle such things. Simply harness the power of Ubuntu Studio and start creating wonderful content without dealing with any of those pesky commercial products.
Feel free to throw away that expensive USB dongle that your software vendor gave you, and say goodbye to serial numbers and activation codes requiring registration. Download Ubuntu Studio today!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects