Weird, geeky shell script projects?
Alright, LJ readers and fellow Linux-heads, I'm asking for suggestions: what should I write about in the next few columns of my shell script programming column in the mag? I can certainly come up with stuff, but I think it'd be interesting to actually hear from y'all. So let me know! :-)
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Tibbo Technology's Tibbo Project System
- July 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Why Python?
- High-Performance Networking Programming in C
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Client-Side Performance
- Add an Auto-Incrementing Build-Number to Your Build Process
- New Products
- Tiny Makers