Weird, geeky shell script projects?
Alright, LJ readers and fellow Linux-heads, I'm asking for suggestions: what should I write about in the next few columns of my shell script programming column in the mag? I can certainly come up with stuff, but I think it'd be interesting to actually hear from y'all. So let me know! :-)
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Back from the Dead: Simple Bash for complex DdoS
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python