Weird, geeky shell script projects?
Alright, LJ readers and fellow Linux-heads, I'm asking for suggestions: what should I write about in the next few columns of my shell script programming column in the mag? I can certainly come up with stuff, but I think it'd be interesting to actually hear from y'all. So let me know! :-)
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really.
He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and
can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Rogue Wave Software's Zend Server
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script