Red Hat Releases Amazon Beta
Just weeks after announcing that its Enterprise Linux offering would be made available through Amazon's EC2 service, Red Hat has released a public beta of the software.
Users interested in testing the software can obtain it from Red Hat's website for a $19 per month per account fee, with additional per-hour fees for use of the EC2 environment.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!