Red Hat Releases Amazon Beta
Just weeks after announcing that its Enterprise Linux offering would be made available through Amazon's EC2 service, Red Hat has released a public beta of the software.
Users interested in testing the software can obtain it from Red Hat's website for a $19 per month per account fee, with additional per-hour fees for use of the EC2 environment.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code