Red Hat Releases Amazon Beta
Just weeks after announcing that its Enterprise Linux offering would be made available through Amazon's EC2 service, Red Hat has released a public beta of the software.
Users interested in testing the software can obtain it from Red Hat's website for a $19 per month per account fee, with additional per-hour fees for use of the EC2 environment.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database