Mountable Linux Filesystem Uses Gmail as Storage
Gmail Filesystem (GmailFS) provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium (for us Gmail users that's 2.9 gigs for free). With it you can use your favorite Unix commands such as ls, mv, cp, grep, rm, and so forth to communicate with Gmail.
Richard Jones wrote the Gmail Filesystem in Python. Check GmailFS out.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.