Mountable Linux Filesystem Uses Gmail as Storage
Gmail Filesystem (GmailFS) provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium (for us Gmail users that's 2.9 gigs for free). With it you can use your favorite Unix commands such as ls, mv, cp, grep, rm, and so forth to communicate with Gmail.
Richard Jones wrote the Gmail Filesystem in Python. Check GmailFS out.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Why Python?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"