Mountable Linux Filesystem Uses Gmail as Storage
Gmail Filesystem (GmailFS) provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium (for us Gmail users that's 2.9 gigs for free). With it you can use your favorite Unix commands such as ls, mv, cp, grep, rm, and so forth to communicate with Gmail.
Richard Jones wrote the Gmail Filesystem in Python. Check GmailFS out.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer