Who is excited about Drupal 6?
Version 6 looks like a major departure from 5 much the same way 5 seemed when compared to 4.7 and earlier. There are a lot of new features, and I am particularly anxious to try out the new handling of forums, and I am curious about the inclusion of openID support in the core.
If anyone has any thoughts about their Drupal 6 experiences so far, I'd love to hear them. I plan on giving it a go pretty soon as well.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development