Who is excited about Drupal 6?
Version 6 looks like a major departure from 5 much the same way 5 seemed when compared to 4.7 and earlier. There are a lot of new features, and I am particularly anxious to try out the new handling of forums, and I am curious about the inclusion of openID support in the core.
If anyone has any thoughts about their Drupal 6 experiences so far, I'd love to hear them. I plan on giving it a go pretty soon as well.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution