Who is excited about Drupal 6?
Version 6 looks like a major departure from 5 much the same way 5 seemed when compared to 4.7 and earlier. There are a lot of new features, and I am particularly anxious to try out the new handling of forums, and I am curious about the inclusion of openID support in the core.
If anyone has any thoughts about their Drupal 6 experiences so far, I'd love to hear them. I plan on giving it a go pretty soon as well.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Ensono M.O.
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)