I ran across a group of seemingly enthusiastic developers working on a Nintento Wii homebrew. This group's special mission? Linux for the Wii. They're not quite there yet but do seem to be actively working on WiiLi Link, a Live CD that turns standard PC's into a media and gaming center designed around the Wii Remote. They're developing on PCs right now, with hopes of porting WiiLi to the Nintendo Wii later on. Learn more by visiting WiiLi's site.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Ensono M.O.
- Writing a Simple USB Driver
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux