I ran across a group of seemingly enthusiastic developers working on a Nintento Wii homebrew. This group's special mission? Linux for the Wii. They're not quite there yet but do seem to be actively working on WiiLi Link, a Live CD that turns standard PC's into a media and gaming center designed around the Wii Remote. They're developing on PCs right now, with hopes of porting WiiLi to the Nintendo Wii later on. Learn more by visiting WiiLi's site.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Humble Hacker?
- Server Hardening
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Death of RoboVM
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- Varnish Software's Hitch
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python