I ran across a group of seemingly enthusiastic developers working on a Nintento Wii homebrew. This group's special mission? Linux for the Wii. They're not quite there yet but do seem to be actively working on WiiLi Link, a Live CD that turns standard PC's into a media and gaming center designed around the Wii Remote. They're developing on PCs right now, with hopes of porting WiiLi to the Nintendo Wii later on. Learn more by visiting WiiLi's site.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging