I love Compiz. I won't lie to you. Sometimes, however, I worry that it's making me a dumber employee. Sure, my coworkers may play their Windows Solitaire for hours on end, but I just grab my browser window and shake it like a dog to watch it jiggle. And I like it.
When the Windows user playing solitaire on company time is the one looking more intelligent, I worry. Darn you Linux for being so fun...
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python