For Sale: One Turkey, Slightly Used
Item: Turkey, gender unknown, missing head, one leg, and most of it's flight muscles. Feathers not included, but can be provided upon request.
Terms: Willing to trade for weight loss video, treadmill, or possibly discount voucher for gastric bypass surgery. This item MUST GO, so don't hesitate to make an offer.
Other Information: Limited time offer. Turkey expected to disappear between pieces of bread soon. Prompt responders will also receive matching gravy.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Our Assignment
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Talking to Twitter
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Quantum Cryptography
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!