For Sale: One Turkey, Slightly Used
Item: Turkey, gender unknown, missing head, one leg, and most of it's flight muscles. Feathers not included, but can be provided upon request.
Terms: Willing to trade for weight loss video, treadmill, or possibly discount voucher for gastric bypass surgery. This item MUST GO, so don't hesitate to make an offer.
Other Information: Limited time offer. Turkey expected to disappear between pieces of bread soon. Prompt responders will also receive matching gravy.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers