For Sale: One Turkey, Slightly Used
Item: Turkey, gender unknown, missing head, one leg, and most of it's flight muscles. Feathers not included, but can be provided upon request.
Terms: Willing to trade for weight loss video, treadmill, or possibly discount voucher for gastric bypass surgery. This item MUST GO, so don't hesitate to make an offer.
Other Information: Limited time offer. Turkey expected to disappear between pieces of bread soon. Prompt responders will also receive matching gravy.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag