Analysts Make Room For Linux Desktops
A new report on Windows Vista implementation has just been released, and analysts are interpreting it as giving a wide window for Linux in small businesses.
Benjamin Gray, an analyst for Forrester Research — the source of the report — says that client data shows Linux "is not going away any time soon." Gray went on to say that they expect to see growth in desktop deployment of Linux systems in small businesses over the next year.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script