After school programming class. What to teach?
I may be teaching some high school & middle school kids programming as part of an after school program. Any advice on a language, especially if there are resources available (ie, less work for me!)
Their experience would be zero, and mine is limited to BASH scripts used to do menial work on my Linux servers.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds