looking for accounting package
GNUCash, MoneyDance, KMyMoney, Grisbi... these are the accounting packages I've got on my radar. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with any of these? I'm using Quickbooks now (thanks VMWare) and it suits my needs o.k. feature-wise but I'd like to move to a Linux app for my long-term accounting needs.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks