looking for accounting package
GNUCash, MoneyDance, KMyMoney, Grisbi... these are the accounting packages I've got on my radar. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with any of these? I'm using Quickbooks now (thanks VMWare) and it suits my needs o.k. feature-wise but I'd like to move to a Linux app for my long-term accounting needs.
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Exercises
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Why Python?
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- Equus Computer Systems, Inc.'s 1.5U Server
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740