Android Development Off With A Bang and A Buck
Google released the development kit for it's much-discussed mobile-OS Andriod today with a contest worth $10 million.
The Android SDK release was accompanied by the announcement of the Android Developer Challenge, with $10 million in funding for the best Android applications. Submissions for the first round will begin January 2nd and close March 3rd, with the top 50 picking up $25,000 to start. The lucky fifty will then compete for 10 awards of $275,000 each, and 10 of $100,000 each. Interested parties should check out Google's Official ADC page.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.