Android Development Off With A Bang and A Buck
Google released the development kit for it's much-discussed mobile-OS Andriod today with a contest worth $10 million.
The Android SDK release was accompanied by the announcement of the Android Developer Challenge, with $10 million in funding for the best Android applications. Submissions for the first round will begin January 2nd and close March 3rd, with the top 50 picking up $25,000 to start. The lucky fifty will then compete for 10 awards of $275,000 each, and 10 of $100,000 each. Interested parties should check out Google's Official ADC page.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- RSS Feeds
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Security Hardening with Ansible