Sony CEO Wishes For Time Travel
According to the Associated Press, Sony CEO Howard Stringer wishes he could turn back time. The comments came at a Manhattan "Captains of Industry" lecture sponsored by the 92nd Street YMCA, and related to Sony's Blu Ray DVD format.
According to reports, Stringer admitted that the competition between Blu Ray and HD DVD had come to a "stalemate," and that if he could, he'd use time-travel to go back and bring both sides together. Because of limited coverage, it's not yet clear whether Stringer's comments signify upcoming changes in Sony's business strategy.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!