Sony CEO Wishes For Time Travel
According to the Associated Press, Sony CEO Howard Stringer wishes he could turn back time. The comments came at a Manhattan "Captains of Industry" lecture sponsored by the 92nd Street YMCA, and related to Sony's Blu Ray DVD format.
According to reports, Stringer admitted that the competition between Blu Ray and HD DVD had come to a "stalemate," and that if he could, he'd use time-travel to go back and bring both sides together. Because of limited coverage, it's not yet clear whether Stringer's comments signify upcoming changes in Sony's business strategy.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep