Sony CEO Wishes For Time Travel
According to the Associated Press, Sony CEO Howard Stringer wishes he could turn back time. The comments came at a Manhattan "Captains of Industry" lecture sponsored by the 92nd Street YMCA, and related to Sony's Blu Ray DVD format.
According to reports, Stringer admitted that the competition between Blu Ray and HD DVD had come to a "stalemate," and that if he could, he'd use time-travel to go back and bring both sides together. Because of limited coverage, it's not yet clear whether Stringer's comments signify upcoming changes in Sony's business strategy.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script