OLPC Rolls Off The Line
If you're excited by the "$100 Laptop" — even though it'll cost you $400 to get one — then this is right up your alley: There are now pictures of them coming off the production line.
That's right, One Laptop Per Child is in production, and there are pictures to prove it. You have have a look via the OLPC's wiki.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters