OLPC Rolls Off The Line
If you're excited by the "$100 Laptop" — even though it'll cost you $400 to get one — then this is right up your alley: There are now pictures of them coming off the production line.
That's right, One Laptop Per Child is in production, and there are pictures to prove it. You have have a look via the OLPC's wiki.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer