Linux Engineer Accused of Murder Goes to Trial
Hans Reiser, an open source Linux engineer, traumatized his 5-year-old son with violent video games and horror movies, prosecutor Paul Hora told jurors in the opening of Reiser's murder trial. Reiser is accused of murdering his Russian-born wife Nina Reiser, who disappeared in September 2006.
Reiser created the Linux file system called ReiserFS, a part of the core Linux kernel and also wrote several articles for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- The kernel doesn't really
51 min 56 sec ago
1 hour 22 min ago
1 hour 23 min ago
3 hours 27 min ago
- This should be very helpful
4 hours 41 min ago
- As much as I share your point
7 hours 1 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
10 hours 33 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
10 hours 53 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
16 hours 25 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
21 hours 28 min ago